Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!
Today I set out to get some body art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadMaty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:19 am
Today is the day, it is finally here. biggrin Today at 2 pm is when I go to get my tattoo done. It is going to be so awsome. Since they changed my designe a bit i cn't post the pic untill i actually have it done. So at like 5 pm when I get home I will post it smile Wish me luck heheheheh smile  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:38 pm
User Image

Its a celtic cross with a Claddaugh in the center (the to hands holding the hearts with the crown) 39 Grumpy 95 and 40 Grammie 07 is my what i called granfather and granmother the numbers are year of birth first year of death second. The clovers are there to symbolize our Irish haritage both my grama and granpa were from ireland

What the Claddagh mean

The Claddagh's distinctive design features two hands clasping a heart, and usually surmounted by a crown. The elements of this symbol are often said to correspond to the qualities of love (the heart), friendship (the hands), and loyalty (the crown). The expression which was associated with these symbols in the giving of the ring was: "With these hands I give you my heart and I crown it with my love."  

MadMaty

-Insert Comment-

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:09 pm
A nice choice, man. I'm not really a fan of tattoos, but I think that if you're going to get one, it should be something meaningful, and a memorandum is one of the most meaningful of all.

It looks great, too. Not one of those dang tribals.  
"CDCECI" Center for the Display of Creative Endeavors by Creative Individuals~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games