Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
how do i find friends when.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:21 pm
everyone thinks i'm creepy. even by saying hi they get scared and stare at me. i'm new tot eh group. i always smile i always make jokes. i was invited to be there. what could i do to make them accept me? they're my last group in the school. i'm already getting mail from teh people who invited me saying " we're sorry we tried everything only 1 person will accept you the others said no because of your weird noises and you scare them." i used to make the weird noises for fun. they're just kitty noises i sometimes make. but i stopped after the 1st day of meeting them. i know most of them from middle school. should i become a loner or just wait it out?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:23 am
High school really sucks, and i know your situation.
Even though i've now found my group of friends, when i'm not with them some of the time, i dont get accepted by other people.
I also make kitty noises for fun sometimes. My friends laugh, but the people around me think i'm odd.
I mean GEEZ, you're just a kid once! wink (that's what i tell myself)

If these people are the absolute last group there is, i'd say stick it out. But dont let this get to you.
Otherwise you could go and start your own group, grab a couple of new kids, and some others who aren't really accepted aswell. And for your own little group.

That's kinda what i did in my first years of highschool.
Untill we banded together with the nerds (kind-of) and formed one super "Outcasts" group.
Our group's got so many wierd nicknames because of it.
But now, we have the biggest group in the whole school! With 16 people.

I'm rambling razz but i'd say stick it out for a while, and if it isn't working, try and make your own group. Where kitty noises are acceptable razz  

Cri-chi

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:27 am
i don't think u should become a loner. it becomes really boring, and honestly, it's kind of 'depressing' to see urself alone and evryone else with ppl around them. if waiting it out is what u r willing to do, then do so. but really, don't become a loner. i'm not one to make fun of them or anything, but i know for a fact that it's a huge possibility that they won't accept u EVER if u become a loner. they'll REALLY avoid u, then, saying they were "right" in thinking u were creepy, or junk like that. so...don't let it get u down, and if it does [bcs u can't exactly control it] find something that cheers u up. high school can suck BIG TIME bcs some ppl are just idiots and think they're better than evryone and if they don't accept u "then u r not cool". i find that a load of bull s**t. in fact, i'm really sure i was considered 'creepy' and stuff like that cbs i didn't hang out with the "cool" ppl, didn't go out to drink or do whatever they wanteed to do. BUT, the ppl i hanged out with, I STILL HAND OUT WITH THEM, and i'm almost a 3rd year college student. point being, don't sweat it if it seems ppl don't accept u. just find those who r really like u, that u get along with them, and like u for who u r, and hang out with them. it doens't matter if it's just one person. i only hanged out with a really small group, 2-3 ppl, and that's it. and i'll never regret it, bcs i know they r real friends, and not just a group of idiots who want to control all others. they're just manipulative asses, and i don't look up to them. happy the way i am, was, and always will be. point being, DON'T CHANGE JUST TO GET ACCEPTED! it's pointless, really.

well...hope that helped sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:49 pm
you just have to find an accepting group for yourself-honestly I make a lot of random noises...and it took me a month or two when I switched schools to make any friends.

Just try different groups of people until you find the right group for you. Being a loner sucks, BIG TIME... and it does a toll on your emotions

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

K1T3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:41 pm
i have tried every group in this high school. and teh people who are the leaders in those groups have amde threats to me because i'm pretty smart. and i don't like to help people anymore. i used to til they started using me only for that. only being my friend to get my answers. i had founda few people in teh new group who are great to hang with. but one of the ones who were my friend just went ballistic at me on aim. and she never has even smiled or even shown any sign of emotion before. she told me she was too calm for that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:36 pm
K1T3
i have tried every group in this high school. and teh people who are the leaders in those groups have amde threats to me because i'm pretty smart. and i don't like to help people anymore. i used to til they started using me only for that. only being my friend to get my answers. i had founda few people in teh new group who are great to hang with. but one of the ones who were my friend just went ballistic at me on aim. and she never has even smiled or even shown any sign of emotion before. she told me she was too calm for that.

wait....u lost me...what happened again?  

Sotur

K1T3

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:26 pm
the people who made the groups hate me wanted my answers when i was their friend. when i told them to stop. they started making rumors about me. so that amde it worse  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:42 pm
Hm, personally, I prefer to stay a loner.  

Regulus Fangs

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:11 pm
i wouldn't like being a loner.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:36 am
You don't have to be friends with a group... When they don't like you because the leader of the groupd doesn't, they're dumbasses so you don't need them anyway.
If not, just try to hang out with individuals. Through them you could meet other people. And through those other people. And before you know i you'll lable eachother friends. biggrin

Dominique Devlin

Sotur

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:31 pm
K1T3
the people who made the groups hate me wanted my answers when i was their friend. when i told them to stop. they started making rumors about me. so that amde it worse

well, it IS better to be alone than with bad company. anyway, why'd this friend of urs go ballistic on u? and does that mean the others don't talk to u anymore or something like that?  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:54 pm
Sotur
K1T3

well, it IS better to be alone than with bad company. anyway, why'd this friend of urs go ballistic on u? and does that mean the others don't talk to u anymore or something like that?
it's because i do hang out with teh individual as dominique stated. but by hanging out with that individual she has become afraid of me. no one evr pays attention to me so when i show up she gets frightened.  

K1T3

K1T3

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:43 pm
things have escalated. it's no long the group that hates me it's the leader. the one who told me himself " i will help tehm see who you really are." his gf invited me to join and he denies it. betraying me as if i walked into his group randomly. then i receieve this...

"hay what is up with u and hang out with my girl when im not there. it seams like every time im there u dont come near us at all. but when im not there u r all over her i was talking to her on the phone and u were tring to talk to her thats ******** up.she dosnt like people touching her at all exp me. i dont think u want to be doing that any more. poeple dont u like at the spot at all! every one has nothing good to say about u.vanessa wanted a fake boy friend so u wouldn't talk to her any more.no body invited u over there any way and if u have any thing to say.say it to me dont go to any one else but me dont go to catherine because she tells me every thing so dont try it! "

all i did was say hi to her. i ahd no idea she was on teh phone w/ him. i didn't even say anything bad to anyone. i just sat there talking to people. making jokes. having fun. i d/k whether to beleive him or myself. if someone who has given their word to you promised you that they'd help you and all fo a sudden stab you in teh back for something you unintentionally did? how can i beleive evn teh ones who are still my friends in taht group?  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:47 am
that's where trust comes in. u need to figure out who in that group to trust.
maybe he's just the jelous type. hd he ever done anything like that? have u spoken to him about that, ask him what happened to the whole helping u out? tell him, make it clear to him, that u don't want to steal his gf. if u r friends, there should be no reason for him to act like that, since obviously u'd know her and she'd simply be a friend, and nothing more.

as for the individual, have u ever asked her why she gets frightened? is she afraid of u and why....  

Sotur

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces