Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
uhhhh my room is wired. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:14 pm
well i dont really know where this would go or why here but id like someones opionion or sumthing.
my room is really wacky and not just my room.
ill come home from school or somwhere and find things in my room scattered or moved like my chair once i found it on my bed?
there was a hand print on my bathroom mirror its gone now anyway the only ones who use that bathroom are me my litle bro ans sis. its too high up for them too reach and too big to be mine. i can tell it wasnt an acident howver it gote there it was intentional.
i told my friend i wasnt going to be home and i wasnt all day. during the day she got a phone call from my house only no one was there and no one was home to call anyway what up withtthat??  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:51 pm
tell someone you're not gonna be there and wait. see who comes in and wahck him hard!!!. pound that lil sob to a pulp.  

K1T3

Cri-chi

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:12 am
Urg. That sounds scary.
I'd tell a guardian about it, if it's serious.
If things get freakier, i'd tell the police.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:19 am
a agree with k1t3 up until the beating part. if it is someone who knows when u'll be out or not, say u'll be out but stay and see if anyone comes. telling ur parents or guardian my be a good idea it continues for long  

Sotur

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:40 am
ooo beating someone to a pulp sounds good. oddly enough it dosent scare me at all. i used t oblame it on my imaginary friend seth long story im not crazy  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:25 pm
well ya know there is this wonderful stick of wood called a Louisville slugger and it can do some hefty damage.

just be sure, if u were to do this, inform the police first that ur house has been invade  

saraptd

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:20 pm
Honestly it sounds like one of three things

1. An invader

2. A prankster in your family

3. A ghost (Hey, you never know...)

but more or less sounds most like a prankster to me.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:54 pm
I agree with Fenera, also the ghost thing, the only part that sounds ghostie to me is the things scattered and the hand print, well the phone too maybe but not really.  

Wolfeh Rawr

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 5:47 pm
It could be a ghost, but I dont see them calling people... humm... The best thing you can do is tell people, if it gets worse call the cops.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:14 pm
i think going to the police is the best thing u can do  

cecy-PR

XxXChibiyukiXxX

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:56 pm
I haven't been on gaia for awhile so can someone fill me in of what the Why Not Prom. PM me please.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:58 am
Bump..eth  

Xesjah

XanXives

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:28 am
well I am reading this... and I am alone in meh house... awake at 3am..... this..gives...me...the......creeps...O_o... ok I suggest you do tell someone about it... THATS IS TOO FRICKY FOR YOU TO JUST IGNORE IT!... plz do tell.. oh and if you ever find Him/Her/both/it SMACK HIM IN THE HEAD OR KICK THEM IN THE BALLS (if got any) AND YES GET THAT LOUISVILLE SLUGGER AND SMACK LIKE YOU NEVERED SMACKED BEFORE!!!(unlees its a friend or family sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:45 am
i agree. tell people your going out. to somewhere. and actualy leave your house. but SNEAK back in. and hide under your bed. it could just be a prankster in your fam. or someone is actualy sneaking into your house. has anything gone missing? maybe... they have cameras installed in your room >_> to watch you get necked.... oh my. lol.

please tell more =]  

Kogru

Dustpanman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:56 pm
I would definitely tell someone.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items