Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how you SEEN?
  seen what?
View Results

Sylba

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:11 am
I've found when I get nervous about tests and stuff about a week before, i start getting really sick every morning. Does anybody know how to make it stop?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:14 pm
Relax yorself about the tests :3
I mean. You can't do better than you can... You can't try harder than your best... And if that's not good enough, ******** it!
=B

Dominique Devlin

baigais

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:46 pm
It's probably acid reflux. You can get medicine to keep it under control from your doctor.
I have acid reflux and it hits me every morning, especially when I'm stressed out about school and drama with friends and all that jazz.
Go check with your doctor, though. Easy Peasy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:30 pm
I use to have really bad nerves myself, though they have mellowed out some over the years. If I was going anywhere in the morning, be it just school sometimes, I would get sick that night, or that morning, caused me to miss quite a few days.
Of course, my getting over it was forced, joined marching band, couldn't simply skip practices and competitions. My first year was rough, passed out once, but I gradually got better.
My advice, take something, an anti-nausea, even something like Dramamine, a motion-sickness pill. Anything to ease your stomach.
I also took acid reflux pills later on, after a gallbladder surgery, those helped, too.

ZombieHugz

Sotur

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:21 pm
that's pretty common. in fact, be glad u only vomit. once, i ended up with diarrea AND vomitting at the same time, thnx to stupid exams xp on how to stop it, u just need to relax. otherwise u can try medicine. as far as i know, there isn't much else to it. see a doctor, see what they tell u.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:46 am
Sometimes nervesnus is only phicological and your mind couses you to get sick. The first thing you should do if find out why you are nervus and try to come yourself down. for the nausia part I sugest that you try somthing like mints or chamimile tea, even better is if you try the two combined. I will warn you to not OVER do it. You could get yourself sicker that way especisly if your not use to it. 3nodding  

memorywithin

Kogru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:34 pm
Yea. relax. try stretching ALL your muscles, one after the other. It'll help you relax pretty well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:49 am
I used to get so nervous at school. I would be doing something simple right? Like washing my hands when all of a sudden I'd lose all the strength in my body and collapse on the floor. Then I'd be unable to breathe. And just before I felt like I would die, I'd start breathing again.

Sometimes I would make it to a chair or bed before collapsing but a few times it would come too fast and I'd end up on the floor.

I find meditation, exercise, yoga, just any kind of physical release to get out the pent out energy works.

You should try taking travel pills/gravol chewables/tums/whatever you like to relieve your nausea, but the root of the problem is mental. Physical activities can be very relaxing for the mind.  

LazyEyes

Sylba

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:17 pm
Thank you so much everyone ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:37 pm
poor sweetie, that's still going on?
this won't help, but i suggest you start tallying the number of days you feel okay, then number of days you just cough, and the number of days you actually vomit. see if there's a pattern to it, okay?  

KnivesMillions-Plant

SmashinAmber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:32 pm
KnivesMillions-Plant
poor sweetie, that's still going on?
this won't help, but i suggest you start tallying the number of days you feel okay, then number of days you just cough, and the number of days you actually vomit. see if there's a pattern to it, okay?

That's a really good idea. When school starts up again and it happens again [cause it's totally inevitable] I definitely going to do that.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games