Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Pokemon Adventure 01

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my fanfic so far?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:33 pm
A summary of my fan fiction.- I started playing pokemon red version from the beggining, to get some training for pokemon Daimond, so I decided to have some fun and make a small fan fiction of my progress of the game, to add some emotion to my character and such, along with getting some gold on Gaia, check back soon, because the next installment has a battle with Gary, and erand for Oak, and a cranky old man who needs his coffee. Now, I am proud to present, Pokemon Adventure.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:34 pm
Pokemon adventure:Chapter 1 The journey Begins!

".....Tyson, wake up, you're going to be late for your meeting with Proffesor Oak!"It was a sunny Friday morning, and Tyson's mom still couldnt wake him up, so she did the only thing she thought would wake him up for sure."Gary decided that he wanted to start off with Squirtle, so if you dont hurry, he'll get there first and you wont get your dream starter."

"What!"Tyson jumped out of bed and ran past his mom, and into his bathroom to quickly shower and brush his teeth."I have to get a Squirtle, I just have to."

"Your clothes are on your bed dear."Tyson's mom said as she walked out of his room, and back down stairs.

"Thank you."Tyson jumped out of the shower, spit out his tooth paste, dried off and put on his clothes, a gray T-shirt with gray pants and a red vest. He then put on his gray wrist band and his sneakers and ran down the stairs.

"Here's a muffin dear."Tyson grabbed the muffin, thanked his mom and ran out the door.

"Oh man, hold on, I can't be late!"Tyson ran down the dirt path that lead towards Oak's lab, and the start of his journey.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo gramps, I'm tired of waiting, if I know Tyson, he's probably still in bed.

"Be patient Gary, he'll be here."

"Please wait!"The doors opened and Tyson tripped into the lab, landing on his stomach infront of Gary.

"Smooth move loser."

"Don't talk to me like that!"

"Calm down you two. Okay the order of the pokemon. The first pokeball contains Balbasaur, the grass starter. The second contains Charmander the fire starter, and the last one contains...."

"Squirtle, the water starter."Tyson interupted.

"Yes, as I was about to say."Proffesor Oak said.

"Sorry, I'm just excited."Tyson said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay then, so you pick first Tyson."

"What, thats not fair Gramps, I mean he's late!"

"Yes Gary, and while the early bird does catch the worm, on occasion the late bird gets first pick."

"That didn't even make sense."Gary said, slumping into a chair with his arms crossed.

"Okay they Tyson, pick."

"I already know which pokemon I want to be my partner."Tyson reached out and grabbed the pokeball at the far right, he then pressed the button, which sent the pokemon out."I choose you, Squirtle!"

A flash of red light, and a small blue turtle pokemon appeared infront of Tyson.
"Squirtle?"Squirtle looked around and saw Tyson.

"Hey there, I'm Tyson, your new partner."Tyson tried to pet Squirtle, but squirtle tackled him, knocking him into the wall next to Gary.

"Hahahahahaha, man it was worth letting you go first to see that. Okay its my turn."Gary got up and grabbed the pokeball on the far left."This one is mine."Gary pressed the button, releasing his pokemon."I choose you, Bulbasaur."

Bulbasaur appearead infront of Gary, and looked around confused."Saur?"

"Okay Tyson, watch and see how it's done."Gary looked at Bulbasaur and said."I'm Gary, and I'm your master, so you better obey my comm...."Gary was cut off short, because Bulbasaur tackled him in the stomach, knocking him into the wall next to Tyson.

"Oh first impression, they are the moments that we as humans should look forward to the most. It looks like you two have your work cut out for you, so why dont you both go home and prepare for your journey."

"Um, okay."Tyson got up to leave, but was stopped by Gary.

"Not so fast, before you leave, how about a battle? I know we just got our pokemon, but if we battle as soon as we get them we can start to compare our skills, and we can see how much better I am than you."

"You're own Gary."Tyson said angrily.

"Good, good. We can see how much natural talent you two have as trainers at the very beggining of your quest. Okay, lets go out back, you can battle back there."

"Right!"Tyson and Gary said at the same time, returning their pokemon to their pokeballs and racing out into the hallway, down the stairs, and outside.

Proffessor Oak sighed, and shook his head."Boys will be boys I suppose."Oak put his hands in the pocket of his lab coat and walked out of the lab, following the boys outside.  

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:35 pm
Pokemon Adventure: Chapter 2 Ready, Set, Battle!

Tyson and Gary stood opposite each other on the big grassy field that would serve as the battle field, Professor Oak stood back and looked at the two.

"The battle will be a match against Gary Oak of pallet town and Tyson Rider of paller town. Each trainer will use one pokemon each, and the match will be over when one of the pokemon is unable to battle. Let the match begin."

"Okay Tyson, I'm gonna show you how a real trainer battles. I choose you Bulbasaur!"Gary jumped back and threw his pokeball, sending out his Bulbasaur.

"Like I could learn that from you. Lets do this Squirtle!"Tyson jumped back and threw his pokeball, sending out his Squirtle.

The two caught their pokeballs and looked at each other."Begin!"Oak shouted.

"Will do, Bulbasaur use tackle!""Saur!"Bulbasaur ran forward and tackled Squirtle, causing both of them to land in a heap on the floor, wrestling each other.

"Squirtle, fight back with tackle!""Squirtle!"Squirtle tackled Bulbasaur, knocking him back, so that the two were in the same position they were in at the start of the battle.

"Don't just stand there, fight back with tackle!"Gary commanded.

"Squirtle, you use tackle to counter."Tyson said to Squirtle.

"Saur!""Squirt!"The two began to tackle each other, back and forth, pushing each other, none of them able to gain an advantage.

"Damn, Bulbasaur, lets finish this. Tackle!"

What should I do? Just fighting back like this isnt getting us any where.Bulbasaur charged at Squirtle, who was swaying in an exhausted matter and waiting for a command from Tyson.I got it."Squirtle, use tail whip!"

"Squirtle!"Squirtle nodded and turned his back towards Bulbasaur, he then wagged his tail back and forth.

"Saur?"Bulbasaur stopped in his tracks, confused by the wagging of Squirtle's tail.

"Nows our chance, use tackle!""Squirtle!"Squirtle turned around and ran at Bulbasaur, he then tackled him hard, knocking him back.

"Saur."Bulbasaur's eyes went blank, as he passed out on the ground.

"Bulbasaur is unable to battle, the winner of the battle is Tyson and Squirtle!"Prof. Oak shouted.

"All right, we did it, we won our first battle!""Squirtle!"Squirtle jumped into Tyson's arms, and the two hugged, Squirtle then realized what he was doing and tackled Tyson, he then landed on the ground, crossed his arms, and sat on the ground.

"How could I lose?! Man I can't believe this. Gramps, I'm going home to get ready for my journey, I'll see you later."Gary held out his pokeball."Bulbasaur, return!"Bulbasaur returned to his pokeball, and Gary walked away.

"Good by Gary."Prof. Oak looked at Tyson."You should go home too, and before you leave town, could you come back here? I have an errand for you."

"Okay."Tyson stood up and held out his pokeball."Squirtle, return!"Squirtle returned to his pokeball, and Tyson ran home to get ready for his journey.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:36 pm
Pokemon adventure: An errand for Oak, off to Viridian city!

Tyson ran the whole way home, and when he finally reached home, his mom was there waiting."Honey, you're back, so let me see your Pokemon."

"Gotta pack mom, but you can see him if you want."Tyson threw his pokeball in the air, as he ran up the steps, sending his Squirtle out, he then caught his pokeball and ran into his room.

"Honey your bag is already packed, but you can check to see if I forgot anything if you want!"Tyson's mom walked over to Squirtle, who had landed on the kitchen table when Tyson sent him out."Hello there little guy."

"Squirtle."Squirtle said, waving.

Back upstairs, Tyson was checking his bag."Looks like she packed everything, man Mom is the best."Tyson put his bag on his back, ran out of his room and down the stairs."Come on, Squirtle?"Tyson stopped at the bottom of the steps, surprised to see Squirtle on his mom's lap, he was actually behaving."Whoa mom, the first time me and Squirtle met, he tackled me into a wall."

"Well I suppose Squirtle just needed to get to know you, but Squirtle truly is a cutey. Now I know you have to go, Proffessor Oak told me he had an errand for you, so don't keep him waiting."

"I won't mom."Tyson ran past his mom, Squirtle jumping onto his shoulder as he did, they ran out the door, waving to Tyson's mom, and back to Oak's lab.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later Tyson was back in Oak's lab, waiting for him to explain the errand.

"Oh, Tyson, you're back. Okay, I need you to go the the shop in Viridian city, and pick up a package I ordered, they should be expecting you there, so don't worry."Oak said to Tyson.

"Oh, okay then, no problem."Tyson waved to Prof. Oak and walked out of his lab, and out of town, he then made his way down the road to Viridian City.

"Get back you wild beast!"Tyson said, running from a group of Spearow."Squirtle, use tackle!"

"Squirtle!"Squirtle tackled a few Spearow, but was knocked back by their constant peacking."Yo, get away!"Tyson threw a rock at the Spearow, hitting one in the head, and leaving him with a bump on his head."Take that!"The spearow looked at Tyson and Squirtle, and chased after them."Time to go."Tyson grabbed Squirtle and ran from the Spearow.

"Stay away from me!"Tyson and Squirtle ran from the spearow."Squirtle this is all your fault, if you didn't go and bump into that tree, then those spearow wouldn't have attacked us!"

"Squirtle squirt!"Squirtle said, puffing out his chest angrily.

"You're right, now isn't the time to be arguing."Tyson grabbed Squirtle, turned sharply and jumped into a bush."Shh...."The spearow flew past the bush, not knowing that those they were chasing were concealed with in."Great, now lets hurry so we can get back home."It didn't take Tyson and Squirtle long to reach Viridian from where they were, because even though the spearow were annoying, they did make them move faster."Look squirtle, the poke'mart"

"Squirt!"Tyson and Squirtle ran inside, they looked at around, and finall found the cashier."Um hello, my name is Tyson, and I'm here on an errand for Prof. Oak.  

Kaizuki

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:37 pm
nice. I would have picked Charmander ^__~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:28 am
watchdawg77
nice. I would have picked Charmander ^__~
i'll read it now.  

Zephyr TruFeld

Raze The Enigmatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:43 pm
squirtell is the best choice
the story was good  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:28 am
iz a gd story but CHARMANDER IS TEH BEST!  

Questionable Quesadilla

Enduring Elder

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items