Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Witch one should I ask out
  Go with the new girl
  Go back to your ex.
View Results

Aubrey of the sliver line

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:23 am
I need help. I need an unbiased opinion on this...I like this girl alot alot like I think of her all the time she's the only person i ever watch what i say around I want to ask her out but i'm not completely over my ex girlfriend When I see my ex I completely forget about the other girl.

Witch one does it sound like i like more?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:22 pm
Why did you and your EX break up?

If its something that will continue in the return, I'd suggest to go to the new girl. If it was a reason that could easily be fixed maybe go back? But it does sound like you like the new girl a little bit more...

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:53 pm
I say go with the new girl. From what I think, it sounds like you still kinda like your ex. Truth is that you guys broke up, move on with your life. This girl sounds like the right thing you need right now. This is assuming that the break-up was recent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:15 am
Fenera

If its something that will continue in the return, I'd suggest to go to the new girl. If it was a reason that could easily be fixed maybe go back? But it does sound like you like the new girl a little bit more...

Me and My ex broke up because i was really distant like when we were together I would never do anything because i was thinking about our relationship because she asked me out right after one of her friends told me that another girl I liked wanted me to ask her out. So I was wondering why the hell she did that. She also talked about some other guy alot so that annoyed me one day i was pissed so I asked her to please not talk about him around me then the next day she breaks up w/ me saying since we started dating i got really distant and that I had become really jealous.  

Aubrey of the sliver line

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:34 am
Shikkyaku Tenshi
Fenera

Me and My ex broke up because i was really distant like when we were together I would never do anything because i was thinking about our relationship because she asked me out right after one of her friends told me that another girl I liked wanted me to ask her out. So I was wondering why the hell she did that. She also talked about some other guy alot so that annoyed me one day i was pissed so I asked her to please not talk about him around me then the next day she breaks up w/ me saying since we started dating i got really distant and that I had become really jealous.

It doesn't seem like you two are really a good match by the sounds of this... Go for the new girl.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games