Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
inuyasha and kagome

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destroy the Sun

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:36 pm
why doesnt kagome use some courage and tell inuyasha she loves or inuyasha suk up his pride and do the same? it kinda makes me mad scream i mean they are obviously in love......secretly....and maroku, he needs a girl... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:40 pm
kitsune shounen
why doesnt kagome use some courage and tell inuyasha she loves or inuyasha suk up his pride and do the same? it kinda makes me mad scream i mean they are obviously in love......secretly....and maroku, he needs a girl... whee
Miroku later on in the anime admits his feeling to Sango.  

slp101

RedSpade11

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:08 pm
Um, first, it's spelled MIROKU. Second, Kagome's probably not going to admit her feelings anytime soon, or else a whole chunk in the series ever-repetitive plot would get taken out.

On another note...

KAGOME'S A STUPID B^%$)H!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:49 pm
purplenekomata
Um, first, it's spelled MIROKU. Second, Kagome's probably not going to admit her feelings anytime soon, or else a whole chunk in the series ever-repetitive plot would get taken out.

On another note...

KAGOME'S A STUPID B^%$)H!
It was a typo.

A common mistake.  

slp101

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:01 pm
Kagome & Inu pretty much do tell one another they love each other by the way they act. If u don't remember the 3rd Movie... And there are other times in the series too where they hit on each other...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:08 pm
Kage Kaitou
Kagome & Inu pretty much do tell one another they love each other by the way they act. If u don't remember the 3rd Movie... And there are other times in the series too where they hit on each other...
Yeah I saw that movie & thought it was pretty good.

But its been a good while since so I don't remember much except for the ending.  

slp101

KaguraOfTheWind

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:58 am
Kage Kaitou

Movies are non-canon so they don't count. The reason they won't admit anything is that this is a Rumiko Takahashi series and like typical Takahashi lead characters, they are far too stubborn to admit their feelings. See Moroboshi, Ataru, Saotome, Ranma, Tendo, Akane  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:48 pm
Or they could be embaressed.. It takes alot of guts to tell someone u really like them.. And the movie do too count...  

Kage Kaitou

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

slp101

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:31 am
Kage Kaitou
Or they could be embaressed.. It takes alot of guts to tell someone u really like them.. And the movie do too count...
I think the reason they may not tell each other is because they already know that they like each other.

Therefore they don't tell each other in words that they like each other.

At least that what I think the reason is.

That & the situation about Kikyo.  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games