Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!
fruits basket! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

visitors
  +1
View Results

hanafan36

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:59 am
Sorry, I just really like Fruits Basket, ever since I stumbled upon it at blockbuster. What are your favorite moments, characters, animal, etc., etc....I like Hanajima and Kisa. Kisa's so cute! 3nodding and Hana's...well...I just like her. By the way, I was born in the year of the rooster!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:51 am
I like Isuzu Sohma from the manga and I was born in the year of the monkey ^.^  

DelightfullyMiZerable

bunyluvr28

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:48 am
just so you know.... the anime(video) has 26 episodes and it ends without showing you like 3 of the zodiac characters and it ends half way through the story... i suggest you buy the manga books. it's better anyway. my favorite character is none other then kyo-kun the cat or ayame-kun the snake. they are so funny razz haru(hatsuharu)-kun is around 3rd place. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:17 pm
Fruits Basket rocks! ^ยท^  

braceface999

Little Squirrel Buddy

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:49 pm
defenitly Ayame, kyo, touru, shigure, and MOMOIJI!!!!
i love the anime moments. when kagura and kyo moments, when touru fell off the cliff and yuki and kyo went after her. the kisa episode, and just plain shigures personanlity. i hated how they stop making the episodes, but the anime was amasing. the artwork was amasing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:32 am
Love Kyo.

Cats Pwn.

Sadly.... I'm a Dog in the Zodiac.

Like Shigure.  

Disu Desutotori

Syd Surreal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:23 pm

i like ayame

he is gayish but smexy

sadly i was born in the year of the boar i have the crazy girl but as she love kyo i love him to

but Ayame is mine ><

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:21 pm
Sigh...I love me some Fruits Basket. Kyo, Shigure, Rin and Haru are my favorites.

I was born in the year of the boar, like Kagura. gonk  

Finnris

Tas_kitten

1,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:42 pm
lol i love them all whee but kyo has to be my favorite i was born in the year of the monkey (my least favorite carictar sad )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:22 am
Disu Desutotori
Love Kyo.

Cats Pwn.

Sadly.... I'm a Dog in the Zodiac.

Like Shigure.

What's wrong with dogs and shigure? He livens up the book and so do dogs. But cats do pwn. Shigure is funny, hey I just came up with something!!!

"Silly Shigure, Tohru is for Kyo!!!"  

Snapplejack

little_moon_girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:55 pm
I love Fruits Basket! Kyo+Toharu! So cute! I'm a Boar! I'm on volume, I think 18.*has no clue*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:05 am
I watched this anime a couple of years ago and am afraid that I have forgotten most of the names.

An anime has to be truly spectacular if I'm to be expected to remember the names of the characters from it.  

Jshin

Ladybug013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:16 pm
Woo-hoo FURUBA! I love Yuki! (yes im a yuki fan girl at heart, just not psycholy "guarding" him and crushing on him) i also like megumi, haru, tohru, kisa, and of course Momiji, i love momiji heart and shigure wink and yet now that i think of it my total favorite character is drumroll please..... Hatori! yay tori-chan heart blaugh really now that i think of it i like all the characters im just to lazy to write their names down sweatdrop . And kyo turned out to be really cool too, i should stop myself now or i won't stop.... But you really should read the manga series too, very good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:08 am
I like Kyo, Hatsuharu and Kisa, they are so cuuuute blaugh blaugh blaugh  

nami89_spain

xXxToxic_PixixXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:59 pm
manga version=WIN
anime version= ehhhh

Haru-chan, Momi-kun, Tori-chan, Yame-chan, and Gure-san, and.........dun dun dun you guys are gonna kill me for this!!!!!! aki-chan!!! are my absolute favorites at this time...........
(Haru-chan=hatsuharu
Momi-kun=Momiji
Tori-chan=Hatori
Yame-chan=Ayame
Gure-san=Shigure
Aki-chan=Akito)
don't really like kyo or yuki or the others...*hides from rabid fangirls*
meh.....Ritsu(monkey) is sweet, but to much like his mother....  
"FLDBAO" ~For the Love of Desu~ Books, Anime, and Others!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games