Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Great Canyon (Writing Forum)
Digimon story-thing. (Need a good title for it)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:37 pm

Yes, this is currently untitled. Let me know if you have a suggestion. This was an entry for a contest which... died. @_@ It's my first attempt at a Digimon story, so be nice.
Read away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:38 pm

One Year Ago…

“Looking up stuff about Digimon again, sis?” Aren asked, sounding bemused. Once again, he was hanging over his twin sister while she was on the computer.

“Shut up!” Azra growled, turning to glare at almost a mirror image of herself. “As if you have anything better to do?” Her dark brown eyes narrowed in challenge.

He shrugged. “Whatever floats your boat, sis,” Aren said nonchalantly before wandering off to find something else to do.

Azra let out an exasperated sigh and slammed her head down on the computer desk. In a way, the thud of skull on wood and the brief burst of pain was a relief. It helped remind her that this living hell was still her life. And although Aren irritated the hell out of her a lot of the time, she did still care about him. He was the only person she did still care about. To hell with everyone else, her parents included. They didn’t really understand her.

Finally, she lifted her head up, her eyes skimming over the information in front of her. As always, she was looking up Digimon on the Internet, but she was running out of new information. This page of Google results was all too familiar… as always. She groaned and closed out Mozilla Firefox. Another day wasted, and she still had found no more proof that Digimon were real.

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:40 pm

Present Day

“Come again?” Azra said, her face a mask of incredulity. It wasn’t the fact that there was a talking Gatomon in front of her—she’d long since accepted the fact that she was stuck in the Digital world—it was what the cat Digimon was telling her.

“You and Tsunomon are the Digital World’s only hope. I’m all that’s left of the Digital World’s defenses, and I only had the strength to call one Digidestined—that’s you, Azra Ignatius.” Gatomon spoke with seriousness ill-befitting a Champion Digimon of her small stature. But if what she said was true…

“Fine, but I really don’t see what good Maddie and I are going to do,” Azra said, using an affectionate form of her Digimon’s nickname, Maddox. “He’s not even Rookie level yet!”

“That will come with time, child,” Gatomon said, seeming more certain than Azra ever would. “Tsunomon has some serious potential in him, if you just give him the chance. When he is ready, the opportunity and means to become Omnimon will be present.”

Azra frowned, skimming through the absurd amount of information about digivolutions packed in her brain. There it was… Omnimon...

“But Omnimon can only be obtained through DNA digivolution!” Azra protested, still not accepting all that Gatomon had to tell her. “And you said I’m the only Digidestined.”

“That is true, but as I said, the opportunity and means will be present.” Gatomon smiled. “Here, you’ll need this,” she said, tossing the lone Digidestined her tail ring. “The Crests have become nothing more than history—a legend. But this can help you and Tsunomon reach Ultimate level and beyond. Now go: the Digital World needs you.”

Suddenly, Gatomon seemed very, very weary… as if she’d been reserving all her energy for that conversation. She sank to the ground and when Azra ran forward as if to help, Gatomon shook her head and held up a paw to hold her back. “My time is up…” And with that, Gatomon was gone… First, she de-digivolved to Salamon, then Nyaromon. Finally, she no longer had the strength to hold together her data at all, and she dissolved, the pieces of her data scattering.

Azra watched, horrified. A single tear ran down her cheek. It was the first she’d ever seen a Digimon completely… die like that. With the last particle of data came a whisper, so quiet she might have imagined it. “Go… the Digital World needs you…” Finally, when she could no longer see the individual particles against the sky of the Digital World, Azra turned around and walked away.

“How was it? What’d she have to say?” Maddox asked when she came back into sight, reverting to his Punimon habit of bouncing up and down excitedly.

“It’s up to us, Maddie. We’re the only hope for the Digital World.”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:40 pm
I had a bunch of trouble coming up with a title for mine as well.

May I suggest the title "The Last Hope"? It's lame, but the only thing I can come up with right now.  

Catalog Cats

sweet_ichigo_angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:23 pm
How about " A angels messanger", it's kinda cool. But what ever floats your boat or sinks it. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Whatever floats my boat and sinks my battleship? ;3

Maybeh... I'll think about both of 'em. Thank you both for the suggestions. <3

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:11 pm
if it continued a little longer, I might have been able to come up with a title.....  
Great Canyon (Writing Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games