Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
im going insane Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:59 am
evrytime i invite someone to a party i have they say they're going but they never show up. others never even reply or even read the msgs. they give me their numbers and emails but they nevere answers back. i do all these things for them and what do i get in return? they bag on my style. make fun of me. take my money. and i can't even hang out w/ them for one friggin day!!! i'm even breaking down as i type this. all my friends use me. is there even such a thing as a good friend? cuz every person is hiding something. waiting for the time when they don't need me. what did i do to deserve these idiots?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:20 pm
i'm not exactly sure what to say but...i'm sure if you wait you'll find someone and if their only using you then why do you keep trying when you know whats gonna happen? sry thats probaly not helpful at all sweatdrop  

Out of Kansas

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:14 pm
Honestly, things tend to happen for reasons... I'm going to take a safe bet here and say it's probably going to help you later on when you're much older when you're choosing out key people to be friends with... You'll most likely be able to tell the ones that'd use you and the ones that'd actually stick by you...

...Sometimes it's better to be alone than with some of the people you're able to hang out with... it doesn't seem like it is... but there are occasions- alone time gives you more time to focus upon yourself, and also on what you may think is important but what others are too busy to realize since they're too busy trying to please 10 people at once.

True friends are rare now a days- part of it's this generation, other part is people have become greedy and realize if they want something; someone such as yourself could get it for them... But when you find one person, that feels the exact same way, who actually wants a friend, someone they can just go to with anything... it'll be worth it.

But hell, I'm going to guess you're in high school? It's very hard to find actual friends there. It's really more of "Who will make me look like the image I want..." there. It's really sad... maybe one day this generation will figure out friendship is more than "usefulness" or "image"...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:49 am
i want to become evil. and give vengeance to those who owe me.  

K1T3

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:03 pm
...*shrugs* I wouldn't if I were you, karma can be a huge b***h. And I doubt the people that wronged you are worth the effort for revenge.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:14 pm
nearly 99 percent of the population in this world is this way. u can't find anyone who's an actual friend. and even if they are they become corrupt just liek the others  

K1T3

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:34 pm
._. wow, you sound an awful lot like me.

There's still pure people though... but they're like the Willy Wonka Winner bars. HARD TO FIND and WANTED by anyone and everyone....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:12 pm
Truthfully there are horrible people out there that'll use you steal from you cheat on you and such but Karma does exist just have to find the right people there are some people that are good and we don't always get corrupted and don't even go into the 99% things that's never right and it never will be right only percentile that is right is that 100% of us are people you just have to find the individuals in that 100% that you can get along with and that can get along with you without cheating/stealing/usingWe're not wanted by everyone....

O_o and leave it to me to come in 12 or so hours too late to give advice stressed  

Nerevar Fatehand

Sprockette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:35 pm
Well be different from the people who are evil and be nice,be the opposite.When you see someone in need of help and no one else will help them,help them.
Care about someone other than yourself....there's always going to be mean people,because it's he easiest thing to be.It's much harder to care for others.But if you want change you gotta make efforts and do what others won't do.
Just don't hang out with "users" stand up for yourself and just be open to all possibilities in life.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:58 pm
i'm a good person ; ;

i'm just... stuck at home alot... because god hates me... and stuff stressed

lol. i'm kinda in the same boat =/  

Kogru

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:19 am
well i always try to help them. but when class is over and i meet them n the world outside of school. they don't know me. they just give me a balnk look of "ew....". as if they don't want anyone to know i helped them. my school ahs alot of girls and they usually flirt w/me to get answers. most of my friends wud love to be where im at. but it's horrible. the girls who flirt w/me are

people i d/k
cholas
retards
lazy cheerleaders
even band members

and some evn flirt when they already have a bf. i immediately notice that and it ell them no. there's a hgue problem w/ society these days. everyone is too into their. style of appearences, their drugs, to figure out that they're makign themselves look idiotic. i even ahd a senior ask help from me and i was a sophomore. every class i go to everyone knows me by my grades.

if it's not oen way it's another. rumors are always being spread about me. im a druggie im a killer. im a rapist. XP. can everyone please shut up and listen?!?! how can a druggie get these good grades?!?! if i was a rapist u'd know. but beleiving stupid s*** from someone who does all those things instead of me? man society needs a swift kick in teh @$$ w/ morales and a slap of reality across the face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:15 am
Ahh...yes...the good old labels....

Yep, yep...this society is relaly wild---> well that's what i think anyways. Personally, I'm kind of alone with 1 or two best friends in the world. Yes we're best friends and would die for each other, But we've known each other for several years now. We've done good and bad, fought, and accused. We were once strangers who probably would have done those things you mentioned if we had met in a different situation, but we didn't. And we got into really bad fights where we wouldn't talk to each other for weeks, but in the end we were friends, just mad at each other, we still cared for each other. That's what my definition of friendship is.

It's not easy to obtain, but once it's obtain it can be the best thing that ever happen, beside love, but then again for me, it's my friendship with my two friends in the world. Friendship, I think, takes time, because you need to get to know them and see them for who they are, not just what everyone thinks of them. First appearances either leave an "in" look or an "out" look. But who can judge that but you, that's right, you can, but many people don't. Many people just go with the flow afraid of what will happen when they don't chose to go with the flow.

And like some people say, "Don't worry who you're friends are in highschool, because it's college that you find out who you're real friends are."

*deep breath* In conclusion, be who you are and don't listen to anyone who says anything. You've got to give to receive. Friends aren't easily obtain, if they are, they may not be great friends. In High school there is too much drama, You're either "in" or you're not. If you're not in, no one will like you, except those that are not "in" like you or if you're not cool enough to be with them too, then you're just not good enough for anyone. <--- NO! Don't think that. If you think that, then many other people will think like so too. You need to be confident and believe in yourself. Friends like yours aren't everything. And who cares about a BIG group of Friends? I really don't. As long as i have some great friends, I'd rather have a small group of friends, rather then a big group of friends who aren't really that close.

Don't be picky about who you want as friends, because those that you want to be friends with are usually the ones who aren't that great. Just let every be and do whatever you want. You'll find friends before you know it.

*sighs* I'm done, sorry for the whole spiel, I didn't mean to do it...it just all came out...sorry...*bows*

CrimsonxXxSolace

Sotur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:09 pm
i couldn't agree more with lili. really, good friends are extremly hard to come by, and frienships are HARDLY [as in, impossible] to establish in a "matter of seconds". it takes time, like she said, get to know them, trust them, have them see u cry and/or trully suffer from something that happened [not a kindergarden-like problem. i mean, a real problem, a real family problem, like me with my dad who suffers from short-term memory loss among other things]. when u get to that point, when that friend goes trhu that WITH u, sticks by u when u really need it, knows ur weaknesses and doens't use them against u, THAT'S a real friend. that's what i'd say is WORTH calling friendship, not the crappy gang-like groups that arise thru and in high school. like fenera said, sometimes it's better to be alone. as for the girls who flirt for answers, i'm gonna be as blunt as possible: high school sweet-hearts barely stick together beyond that. they are just that, and nothing more: HIGHSCHOOL sweethearts. i honestly say it's not even worth it. i didn't have my first [and thankfully only, since we're still together] boyfriend until after highschool, and the guy didn't even go to my school [though i'd known him for a couple of years trhu a friend]. anyway, point is, just plainly don't pay attention to them. they flirt, well, good for them. honestly, relations in highschool are all a matter of "social-status", and that's plain bullcrap. not necessary, u can get by without them perfectly fine. a relation shouldn't be based on "oh, look, he's hot, i'll flirt and have him ask me out". it's about personality, and u have to know the person far beyond looks to establish a real connection. of course, maybe u r lookin ofr a girlfriend, i really wouldn't know, and i understand it's nice having a relationship, but it's not a necessity. i mean no offense in case u r looking, but the action of LOOKING FOR implies a need, and like i said, it's not necessary. in my opinion, u should take it easy. if it happens, it happend. u should plainly tell them u are not gonna pay attention to their flirting if its for answers. if they flirt, say its not for that, but then ask, screw them. dump them like a bag of trash, bcs that's how they'd be behaving.

yes, it couldn't be any more realistic. this society NEEDS a kick with morales and reality, but sadly it isn't happening bcs ppl are too obssesed with their "status". sadly, there are not many ppl who realize it, realize that status is nothing more than just that, a word, meaningless in times of need. and those who use u: "KARMA'S A b***h, PUNK!" maybe not now, but they'll get their b***h-slap of reality soon enough, and when they do, it'll be too late to turn back, and then they can sulk in self-pity and missery. there's ur revenge. u really don't have to do anything to get back at them. just let them try and fend for themselves. once they see what they were taking for granted, once they've lost something precious bcs they misjudged the value and used it to their apparent content, THEN they'll wallow in their consciousness and u can have ur laugh.

and...ummm...sorry for the rant, kinda got started and then couldn't help but keep it up  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:38 am
actually to tell teh truth i was looking for a gf. but not someone who i abrely know or even d/k. it's my close friends. but they are just like evryone else..trying to maintain their status. the girls i know who i like are.

turtle: huggle buddy, always taken, very pretty, likes same things as me, band, always tries to help me w/ my problems and gives me advice that makes me forget about my problems.

busykitty: Keeps distance, hates hugs, never taken, feared, cute, all guys want her for her figure, top ranking in all classes, has a superiority complex, choir, knows i've liked her and sometimes analyzes what i do when i talk to her, always there to give me advice and try to cheer me up( even though her advice hurts more than the problem).

lol. look at me. sweatdrop im sure everyone has expericned in one point or another that once u've felt some form of love u can't get it out of your mind. even if others don't think of it as love and u do. u wish u cud always have it. that's how i feel.  

K1T3

hella uncool

Feral Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:37 am
Fenera
._. wow, you sound an awful lot like me.

There's still pure people though... but they're like the Willy Wonka Winner bars. HARD TO FIND and WANTED by anyone and everyone....

and you, KIT3, must be one of those few and thus all the people who don't deserve you crowd around you and take advantage of your kindness. you're better than them by far. drop them like a hot potato and look for new people. you find them in the strangest places sometimes! be friendly to everyone you meet (but don't lend them money or le tthem walk all over you. that makes you sem like an imediate tool to them and then that'll be all they use you for. it's ok to lie a little and say "sorry I need this cash for something else" or "I'm flat broke dude". it keeps them out of your pockets  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff