Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll question?
  poll answer
View Results

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:02 pm
okay, so I have my bestest ever ever ever guy friend, who likes me as more, & I like him as more...so pretty much we are friends who kiss and make out and hold hands and etc..like every time we get to hang out
now yesterday we were talking on the phone, he called me kinda late and woke me up, but I did not mind of course
& since he woke me up I became kinda hyper and so we talked on the phone for like an hour...
I was looking through one of my jewelry boxes and we were talking about something, which now I forget what, and then I found a penny and without even a pause in what I was saying I was like "oo a penny!" and he laughed and said "I love you" it kinda caught me by surprise..and I was just like...okay...and started talking about something else...
then again we were talking, and he told me how even while I was still with my ex he started to like me, again I didn't know what to say
then when we were getting off the phone, cause it was after midnight and he had to work today, and he was like, "I'll call you tomorrow, I love you, goodnight" and I just said "goodnight"
now, I do love him too...I am pretty sure of it...but for some reason I couldn't say it back...I really wanted to, but didn't...
I feel so bad for not saying it back, and now I am afraid that he doesn't think I feel the same, or else he's mad at me or something...he didn't call me today, but that's understandable, cause like I said, he had to work, and he usually works from like 6 or 7 in the morning, until who knows when at night...
I'm thinking of next time he calls me, just to say "I love you too" the first thing...or else should I wait for him to say it again? or what?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:32 am
I'm not an expert(And it's early in the morning so it may not be smart to listen to me but....) But I'd say open the conversation with a statement along the lines "Of I wanted to say I love you too" so something close to that, if you wait for him to say it again you might not get another chance. I hope my opinion helps you. Even though I'm always a few hours too late to help sweatdrop  

Nerevar Fatehand

Hellboy328045

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:21 am
Well. This is kind of hard same thing happened with me and my girl friend. She said I love you and I said ".....Um..I...got a new....game?" but I realized I did love her also. So I told her but that screwed me over in the end. But in my honest opinion tell him if you really mean it. Cause if you don't you'll be just like us guys xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:23 am
well see, I have told him before that I loved him, & he has said it to me before as well, the first time he said it we were in his room and he whispered in my ear "I don't know how you feel, but I kinda love you" and that time, I also said nothing back...
and when I said it to him, we were outside, it was late at night, he snuck over, and I was sitting on his lap and the conversation went like this : me- "I'm stupid" him- "why?" me- "cause I am" him- "why?" me- "cause....I love you" him- "well then I guess I'm stupid too"

so...it's not like I just can't say it, it's just that, when he says it, I can't bring myself to say "I love you too" ...& I really wish I could...

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:33 am
Oh thought you'd never said it to him before sweatdrop well I've been up for a few more hours. Thinking about it and I don't have any idea besides continuing like you have been since as you said he works early to late at night so it could just be nothing, sorry if I haven't been much help.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:31 am
cheer up  

Sh4dowsin

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:21 pm
well I was angry with him last night so me and one of my friends plotted his death, it was kinda fun, now I am debating on telling him what I said...it was along the lines of "I don't give a s--- if he has a child, I don't give a s--- if my mom doesn't like him, I don't give a s--- if my friends don't like him, I just want him to stop f****** with my mind and for us to actually date already"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:51 pm
Oh man, I've been in this situation many times before, and I know what it feels like. I know how it feels to lock up, yet feel the same way. There's almost something monumental about the words, and although you feel the same, it's just hard to get them out.

If the guy hasn't called and is off work, he probably felt the need to give you some time and space, thinking that his emotions were more strong than yours. Plus, it does kind of feel like a smack in the face to confess things to someone and find out you were one step ahead, even if your paths were the same.

My advice: go ahead and say it to him, providing you feel the same. Actually, first and foremost, make sure you feel the same. Because once you tell someone you love them, you can't really just take it back because you realize you spoke too soon. Then, if you've determined you DO love him, tell him the next time you talk to him. Tell him the truth - apologize and say how you somehow felt hesitant to say it, but how you DO truly love him. If he loves you, he'll understand, but be happy.

*Random*
Love is a difficult thing. I'm sure you realize that already, but people fall in love at different rates.. Therefore, one person might feel they're in love before another person. They might confess their feelings, and it's difficult to say something and not hear anything in return. Most people seem to understand this. The times that people have said it to me when I've not been ready, they do seem to understand that I still like them, but am just not sure about love yet. Then, one day, the person says it to me, and I realize that I DO love the person, so I say it back, and that makes things all that much better.

I hope all the best for you, and since he's your best friend and basically your boyfriend, he should understand, and still love you.

*Edit*
I just read your last post, and I saw that you don't care. That's great. The reason why I have so much to say is because I really felt I've been in so many of the same situations as you. I had a boyfriend that my friends and family didn't seem to like, but I dated him anyway and we got along...and eventually people saw that I was serious about dating him. In the long run, it didn't work out, but when it comes to relationships, I'll listen to my friends' advice, but I'll go my own routes. Sure, sometimes it leads to negative things, but I learn from them, and I feel it's important for ME to decide things on my own.

Fuku Taichou

Faerie Dreams

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:59 pm
thanks for the advice

I think my friends might have finally realized how I feel about him, and how I like being his friend, cause my best friend called me today and she told me that one of our other friends is having a party, (and this other friend is the one that dislikes this guy the most) and that she said he could come...I think that's a sign that they've realized he's okay

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games